[OSM-talk] Travel Discounts to SotM 2011

Coast, Hurricane hurricane.coast at mapquest.com
Mon Feb 7 17:17:32 GMT 2011

Hi,

I have been working on a relationship with United Airlines to attain travel discounts for people flying to Denver for SotM in September.

Woohoo!

I have started a wiki page here: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/2011_SotM_Travel_Discounts

Please add your name (and user name) to this page if you are interested in accessing travel discounts up to 20% with United Airlines.

When this list reaches 20 people, we can open the account!

Here are the basics:

1. Travel is with United Airlines or UA codeshare operated by Lufthansa for scheduled service to the United States and Canada to/from destinations in Europe. *I will post specific fare rules when we have this in effect.

2. Min 20 customers

3. Travel must be between Sept1- Sept 30. So come stay awhile :)

4. Travel can originate from anywhere, but MUST travel to Denver and leave from Denver.

5. Use the meeting code to get the discount.

When the discount is available, you can book by phone or united.com

Sincerely,

Hurricane

Hurricane Coast
hurricane at stateofthemap.org<mailto:hurricane at stateofthemap.org>