[OSM-talk] Potlatch 2 tutorial video: part 1 (rough cut)

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 00:58:37 GMT 2011

I think the video is great. I will definitely point some new mappers
at it. You show how to achieve a single mapping goal in simple terms.

The audio is a little odd though. It sounds like maybe your mic gain
is set too high and there is some clipping going on. And the levels
are out of whack. When I listened to it with headphones it sounded
decent but when I play it on my speaker system that has a subwoofer I
have to turn the bass all the way down before it sounds anywhere near
good. Then all my other sounds (like music) have no bass whatsoever.

Toby