[OSM-talk] Fwd: Re: collateral damage (was: What the license change is going to do to the map)

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 02:01:42 GMT 2011

Does anyone think more discussion is going to yield anything useful?
It is obvious that Anthony is unwilling to accept a nearly universally
held community consensus. I initially thought that the wholesale
nuking of all his contributions was a little drastic. But his
continued anti-community behavior has convinced me that it was indeed
the correct course of action. There is no room for such selfishness in
a community based project.

And yes, if as much of the community agreed that 1+1=3 as agrees that
tracing from google is not desirable, then I would tag lanes=3 on 2
lane roads.

Toby