[OSM-talk] Fwd: Re: collateral damage

Andrew Ayre andy at britishideas.com
Fri Feb 11 09:03:54 GMT 2011

Toby Murray wrote:
> Does anyone think more discussion is going to yield anything useful?
> It is obvious that Anthony is unwilling to accept a nearly universally
> held community consensus. I initially thought that the wholesale
> nuking of all his contributions was a little drastic. But his
> continued anti-community behavior has convinced me that it was indeed
> the correct course of action. There is no room for such selfishness in
> a community based project.

I agree. I cannot believe all the troll feeding. The admins have banned
him and don't want to bother engaging in a discussion with someone whose
only aim appears to be repeatedly trying to derail the project. I think
we should do the same.

Too bad he wasn't banned from the lists as well.

Andy

--
Andy
PGP Key ID: 0xDC1B5864