[OSM-talk] Zero tolerance on imports

Milo van der Linden milo at dogodigi.net
Sun Feb 20 22:50:46 GMT 2011

In my opinion Julio shows an important thing: if imports are guided by
a strong active group of people with local knowledge, they can be
extremely usefull. This is the key of succes. Unguided, unsupported
one man imports should therefor be avoided.

Op zondag 20 februari 2011 schreef Julio Costa Zambelli
(julio.costa at openstreetmap.cl) het volgende: