[OSM-talk] Mapping 'risky areas'

Matthias Meißer digi_c at arcor.de
Mon Feb 21 16:19:59 GMT 2011

Am 21.02.2011 17:10, schrieb Mike N:
> The track loads in JOSM, and I would like to write a plugin to allow
> selection of frames from the track, as well as highlight the track
> location based on the video location.  I was going to take the simplest
> route however - the result might work only in Windows; I'm not sure
> there is a Java cross-platform media interface/control library.
I''m working on this plugin. Unfortunatly there are still some issues so
I would call it beta.

What works for me fine is a second PC with VLC videoplayback to avoid
context switchs between 2 apps. This works great with BING for orientation.

"risky" areas sounds interesting. Might be a nice idea for the upcomming
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/How_do_you_map_in ;)

cheers
Matthias