[OSM-talk] Difficulty with using the promotional code for booking Denver flights

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Wed Feb 23 22:18:40 GMT 2011

Hi,

Have just tried to use the promotional code 588EJ for flights from London to Denver, out on Sep 7 back on Sep 22.

If I try united.co.uk, it says that it doesn't recognise the code at all.

If I try united.com (which I don't really want to do as it charges in dollars, not GBP) it says that the code is invalid for either the origin or the destination.

Just to experiment, I tried New York and Frankfurt for the origin. New York was accepted, but Frankfurt, like London, was rejected.

Has anyone else tried booking and encountered similar problems?

Thanks,
Nick