[OSM-talk] ArcGIS Online with OSM - Violation of License?

Dan Putler dan.putler at sauder.ubc.ca
Fri Feb 25 03:57:06 GMT 2011

Yep, OSM data that needs attribution. The blog entry indicates that OSM
is the data source, so the attribution there is correct. While this is
off topic, I will say that I was really impressed by the ESRI JS toolkit
(liked the scale bar), and how snappy the response is. It appears the
main thing the toolkit needs is to make it easier to give proper OSM
attribution.

Dan