[OSM-talk] Any process on website usability?

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 27 16:35:23 GMT 2011

There's been discussion with the Foundation on starting a working group on
Usability.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/User_Experience_Working_Group

Was first proposed in 2009, but comes up often, including at the last face to
face in Pisa.

If there's a group interested, I suggest asking the Board to start organizing
something.
 == Mikel Maron ==
+14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron