[OSM-talk] CORINE land cover data

andrzej zaborowski balrogg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 13:15:59 GMT 2011

Hi,

On 3 January 2011 13:53, Oscar Orbe <oskarorbe en yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello I have just sent an email asking for clarification, will forward their response.
> Ciprian: "...I have found different statements about the license of CLC data on the EEA website at some point..."

There have been different statements because the license has been
changing numerous times.  As of February 2010 the seamless CLC2006 shp
is available under the normal EEA terms and users in Spain and in
Poland have considered it OSM-compatible from that point.  (For the
record there's some ongoing work on CLC06 mixed with GMES Urban Atlas
data import for Poland and Spain)

Cheers