[OSM-talk] What phones do OSMers have?

Dave F. davefox at madasafish.com
Mon Jan 3 17:32:51 GMT 2011

On 03/01/2011 17:14, Steve Coast wrote:

> I'm curious. So here's a little survey, people like you take a second
> to answer it;
>
> http://bit.ly/ii3cKg
>
> Specifically I'm wondering if everyone has androids because we're all
> open source nuts or if it's more balanced? Only the data will show.

Being curious in return, why are you curious?

Your survey doesn't ask why we chose one over the other so you'd know
way of knowing if we're open source nuts. I suspect if you ask most
android users (but probably not users on this forum) whether it was OS,
they'd say "I don't know" of even "What's open source?"

Cheers
Dave F.