[OSM-talk] CORINE land cover data

Ciprian Talaba cipriantalaba at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 18:31:02 GMT 2011

Hi David,

Our question was related to OSM in general, not speaking about a specific
license. Their current license makes things much easier (at that time -
November 2009 - things were not that clear); "EEA standard re-use policy:
unless otherwise indicated, re-use of content on the EEA website for
commercial or non-commercial purposes is permitted free of charge, provided
that the source is acknowledged" [1]

--Ciprian

[1] http://www.eea.europa.eu/data-and-maps/data/clc-2006-vector-data-version