[OSM-talk] highway=unsurfaced

Steve Chilton S.L.Chilton at mdx.ac.uk
Tue Jan 11 09:40:04 GMT 2011

Serious about changing highway=unsurfaced?
http://steve8.dev.openstreetmap.org/unsurfacedENG.png
I am currently rendering a tile set (down to about z10) to help identify exact locations.
These will be uploaded to a server and URL circulated shortly.
Richard has put his actions where his keyboard is and agreed to provide a Potlatch instance linked to it so edits can be done from it.
If this is helpful to folk then the process to can be repeated for Wales and Scotland (I am using geofabrik country files).
NB: I am afraid I cannot render and host tiles for any other parts of the world

Cheers
STEVE