[OSM-talk] surface=unpaved

john at jfeldredge.com john at jfeldredge.com
Tue Jan 11 17:25:18 GMT 2011

Is there a tag for marking a section of road as deteriorated, rutted or washed out?  There needs to be a range of values, as the severity can range from merely requiring you to slow down, to rendering the road completely impassable (as when a flood results in a washout several meters deep, with vertical sides).  This can happen to any roadway, regardless of how it is surfaced.