[OSM-talk] [Request] Mapper for interviews (Thu, ~15 Uhr), detection, recoding and solving OSM address problems

Alexander Steinhart / DThinking dthinking.alex at nder.info
Wed Jan 12 15:02:01 GMT 2011

Dear OSM Community,

for a Design Thinking Workshop in Rumania to “improve the quantity and
quality of address solving software in open maps” we are looking for 4-8
spontaneous and interested mappers that are happy to share there thoughts
and experiences around the topic of address collection and problem solving
with us. The workshop is done in co-operation with skobbler.com. The
interviews will be conducted by the web development team that has developed
e.g. MapDust & Co.

*When?*  2.30 - 3.30 pm (Berlin time), Thursday January 13th
*How long? *~20 minutes
*Where? How?* via Skype

When you are interested and have time, please just drop me a line till about
2 pm (with your Skype name).

Thanks a lot in advance!

Best regards,
alex (in the name of the team)