[OSM-talk] [Talk-GB] WebGL

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Thu Jan 20 11:18:56 GMT 2011

Hello Bob,

I developed a prototype a little over a year ago, at http://www.free-map.org.uk/3d/.

It overlaid OSM data on NASA SRTM height data to produce a 3D scene.

However due to changes in the WebGL spec it is currently non functional. I have not had time to update it as I have been concentrating on other projects (not to mention 'real life' stuff!)
*But* if there is interest I can update the code to get it working again.

Due to server constraints the demo will only show UK footpaths. The code however is open source so can be installed on any server.

Nick