[OSM-talk] joining ways to create a polygon

Ed Loach ed at loach.me.uk
Sat Jul 2 02:41:43 BST 2011

Hi Jose,

I missed you on #osm, but I think I've done similar [1]. Using a
perl script I was pointed at [2] (by dezhin on #osm when I asked a
similar question) I took the Tendring district boundary relation and
converted it into an Osmosis compliant polygon file. You pass the
script a relation id and it outputs a polygon file.

Ed

[1]
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tendring(Essex_District)#Data_Ext
racts