[OSM-talk] OSM Emitter

Chris Hill osm at raggedred.net
Tue Jul 5 18:23:44 BST 2011

On 05/07/11 17:03, Oleg wrote:
> Hi All
>
> Seems like this is a good place to tell about a new way to add places
> to the map. There is a lot of people who use twitter actively with
> their mobile phones, which has a gps on board. Now you can use
> location-based tweets to add POIs to the map :)
> The project just started and we plan to improve it using some beer and
> Thursday's nights ;) We're open for discussion and want to turn this
> service into really helpful and funny tool.
>
> Check it out: http://osmitter.com <http://osmitter.com/>

It seems to use osmitter I have to link my twitter account to osm
account. That sounds like a good idea because it means my edits will be
under my name. However it seems I have to grant osmitter sweeping rights
to my twitter account. If I agreed,  osmitter would have rights to add
new followers and send tweets as me, so I can't agree to that.

--
Cheers, Chris
user: chillly