[OSM-talk] South Sudan, the world's newest Country

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 9 07:51:19 BST 2011

Ok, I got a few good responses, and I'm going to forward them now. Basic
message: data exists for us to use, there are areas in dispute, and these folks
are willing to help us more, if needed.

So, if anyone starts to work on this, please update the wiki and get in touch
with me and I can make connections to holders of this geodata.

Thanks!
Mikel

 == Mikel Maron ==
+14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron