[OSM-talk] Topo Pirineos - or lots of new material to trace/import in the Pyrenees

Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 16:36:26 BST 2011

http://www.topopirineos.blogspot.com/

This map is using Openstreetmap Data for main roads, but lots of other
stuff too. Attribution is not really given correctly, but somehow a bit.
As we're still under CCBYSA 2.0, people can use it to trace rivers and
trails to OSM :-)

....or might we have another case of OSM data piracy....
(I'ld support the later, as there is no real data sources given for the
rest of the data, and from my opinion clearly a pirated Garmin MPC has
been used to create the map).