[OSM-talk] Calling anyone with an interest documentation

Serge Wroclawski emacsen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 14:42:57 BST 2011

I am, and think there's a great deal that can be done in multiple areas.

The Wiki is a great resource, but I see it as a target that moves
quickly and somewhat on a whim.

Some ideas I have (and I'd be happy to work on others):

1. Collecting the questions where people have the most interests in
help, and on the wiki, and using that as a starting place for a new
guide

2. The Beginner's Guide is largely out of date. I think a refresh is in order.

3. A "Developers Beginner's Guide" may be a welcome idea, as might a
"Mapmaker's Guide with OSM"- focusing on rendering.

Keep me informed, please!

- Serge