[OSM-talk] Hitting reset on talk-au

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Jul 13 07:33:22 BST 2011

Hi,

On 07/13/11 02:10, David Murn wrote:
> I have deleted all my accounts

[...]

> Seriously Richard, I hope you burn in hell for the destruction youve
> caused and continue to cause to the OSM project.

I must congratulate David on his decision.

Let us all remember that this is a hobby project (for most of us at
least), an interesting and usually productive pastime which should make
the participating individual happy.

If any of you, at any time, feel that they seriously wish someone else
in the project to "burn in hell"; if you can't sleep because someone was
wrong on the mailing list; if you're thinking of ways to take revenge on
the guy who reverted your wiki edit - if any of that happens, then the
project has clearly failed to deliver the fun it promised, and it is
time to move on. Life is just too short!

Bye
Frederik