[OSM-talk] Hitting reset on talk-au

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Jul 13 08:31:33 BST 2011

Hi,

On 07/13/11 08:55, Steve Bennett wrote:
> Then again, I really don't get why Frederik would congratulate someone
> on burning all their work as they leave. David's traces were clearly
> valuable to our project, and it's sad that he's destroying them like
> this. Let's just call it like it is.

If you care to read my post again, I haven't congratulated David on
burning all his work, but on taking the decision to leave. I thought
that deleting data was an overreaction, but I felt it was inappropriate
to criticize someone as they were leaving. Also, as far as I know David
hasn't agreed to the CT so his data would have had a limited shelf life
in OSM anyway.

Bye
Frederik