[OSM-talk] Commenting and thumbs up/down feature for changesets

Maarten Deen mdeen at xs4all.nl
Wed Jul 13 09:30:38 BST 2011

On Wed, 13 Jul 2011 09:43:26 +0200, Frederik Ramm wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 07/13/11 09:37, Maarten Deen wrote:
>> But you're still only voting for the comment in the changeset,
>> right?
>
> No, I was thinking that people should vote up/down what was *done* in
> the changeset. The comment might be a factor in whether someone likes
> or dislikes a changeset but unless the comment is offensive I don't
> think that anyone would vote a changeset down because of the comment
> alone.

Ah, I was straying from the subject. I read your initial post, but that
still makes me wonder.
As you say, this was very likely unsurveyed but someone just assumed
that toilets were only accessible for customers. Is that some general
rule-of-thumb in London, because in my experience a lot of pubs don't
mind if you ask nicely to use their facilities.
If it is unsurveyed, than it's more a question of "revert or not".
Because it is probably incorrect.

To me it's not a good example of why I want to vote for it. I would
vote for style or correctness of the edit.

Regards,
Maarten