[OSM-talk] Commenting and thumbs up/down feature for changesets

Josh Doe josh at joshdoe.com
Wed Jul 13 14:54:05 BST 2011

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 3:43 AM, Frederik Ramm <frederik at remote.org> wrote:

> No, I was thinking that people should vote up/down what was *done* in the
> changeset.

+1

This is simply communicating the community's opinion about a changeset. It
might be nice (but much more complicated) to weight votes based upon how
much editing the voter has done in that country/region.

As for a league table, I'm not sure of the value, however being able to
search for changesets that use a certain tag and have a certain up/down vote
rating would be useful.

-Josh