[OSM-talk] Sotm-EU11: thanks to the organisation committee

Michael Kugelmann MichaelK_OSM at gmx.de
Mon Jul 18 13:18:06 BST 2011

Hello,

as the conference is over I want to thank to the organisation committee
for their good work: from my point of view we had a very nice conference
with a lot of very interesting talks, everything was very well
organised. As I understood Henk didn't get any complains, so this seems
to be a good indicator.   ;-)
Looking at the long applaus at the closing ceremony it seems that the
others attendees had the same thinking...

For all who could not join: conference proceedings and/or slides and/or
recodings from allmost all talks are already available on the SOTM-EU
website http://www.sotm-eu.org .

Best regards,
Michael.