[OSM-talk] Sotm-EU11: thanks to the organisation committee

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 13:42:11 BST 2011

Dear Norbert,

The videos are very useful for those of us who were not in the conf.
However, it  gets painfully slow to enjoy. Is there a plan to host
them in another site (i e. vimeo or youtube) or as a download?

Thanks again for making the videos available.

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 8:25 PM, Norbert Wenzel
<norbert.wenzel.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 18.07.2011 14:18, Michael Kugelmann wrote:
>>
>> For all who could not join: conference proceedings and/or slides and/or
>> recodings from allmost all talks are already available on the SOTM-EU
>> website http://www.sotm-eu.org .
>
> All videos should now be online. If there's still a video missing we do not
> have the right to publish it or we have technical problems with the video
> (Steves Keynote seems not to work. Andreas Trawöger is still working on this
> together with the TU Teaching Support Center.)
>
> kind regards,
> Norbert

cheers,
maning