[OSM-talk] Announcing the Garching 3D Workshop

Tobias Knerr osm at tobias-knerr.de
Mon Jul 25 23:52:42 BST 2011

We will hold a workshop on August 27 in Garching (near Munich, Germany),
where we will discuss 3D mapping and development. Details are available
in the OSM wiki:

http://wiki.osm.org/3D_Workshop_Garching

If you are interested, add your name to the list in the wiki. The venue
will be chosen depending on the number of participants.

Garching is well connected with Munich's transportation network. We hope
that this will enable some members of the international community to
join us for the workshop. The event is organized primarily by local
community member Marek Strassenburg-Kleciak.

-- Tobias Knerr