[OSM-talk] Use of official names Re: shortened names

Joseph Reeves iknowjoseph at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 17:25:14 BST 2011

Bilingual or localised renderings are great - exactly what should be
happening - but stuffing a load of different names in the same field is a
horrible practice. Additional localised renderings would presumably help,
but I don't know who's going to stump up the servers and bandwidth for that.

Cheers, Joseph