[OSM-talk] [Talk-kosovo] Addressing System in OSM

Besfort Guri besiguri at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 11:40:43 BST 2011

Ok, my problem is for example: I tagged some strees with addr:street =
Example name, after that my company where I am working, calls this
information for some raports in vehicle fleet management for some reports,
we have some problems no streets names in raports, like this problems .....
Is any special tag or what to do for this problem?, or where can I find a
documentation to read more for tagging in OSM special for addressing system