[OSM-talk] OSM Gift Ideas

Matthias Meißer digi_c at arcor.de
Thu Jun 9 19:41:43 BST 2011

Am 10.06.2011 13:03, schrieb Martijn van Exel:
> Kate,
>
> On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 12:33 PM, Kate Chapman<kate at maploser.com>  wrote:
>> Hi All,
>> I've been doing workshops in various communities and universities.
>>   Sometimes it is appropriate to bring a gift to exchange.  Does anyone have
>> any ideas on suitable items?
>> Ideally it would be something to be shared among the group.  Not sure really
>> what would be best, originally I was thinking along the lines of a plaque,
>> but looking for additional ideas.
>> Thanks!
There are some other nice gimicks, like vests, stickers and AFAIK even
bedclothes ;)
http://wiki.osm.org/wiki/merchandise
In Germany we mostly use flyers but even for 'serious' audience like
universities, goverment,... a book might be a good choice.
http://wiki.osm.org/wiki/books
I read that the OSMF US is starting a bigger merchandising campaign,
they might have another ideas.

bye
Matthias