[OSM-talk] OSM Gift Ideas

Parveen Arora mail at parveenarora.in
Sun Jun 12 09:04:46 BST 2011

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 4:03 PM, Kate Chapman <kate at maploser.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
> I've been doing workshops in various communities and universities.
>  Sometimes it is appropriate to bring a gift to exchange.  Does anyone have
> any ideas on suitable items?
Yes its a goo Idea,
Some of the options has been already listed by the other members,
I would like to suggest you the OSM Stickers, OSM Pens, Pencils, OSM
batches to attach with the any t shirt, Work Shop or participation
certificates.
We like to use the all of them here, because all these things makes
the participants feel good while attending the workshops or
presentation.

--
Parveen Arora
www.parveenarora.in