[OSM-talk] Can I say "yes" to the ODbL if I can't account for 100% of my data?

Nick Whitelegg Nick.Whitelegg at solent.ac.uk
Thu Jun 16 12:36:40 BST 2011

Yes surely that is the situation - use the source tag when using something other than gps.

I have accepted the ToC, TBH I really don't give a monkeys either way though have something of a preference for PD as it keeps life simpler, and I believe the small minority of OS OpenData I have contributed has source=OS OpenData or some such. I really don't care that much even if that is deleted.

Nick