[OSM-talk] Can I say "yes" to the ODbL if I can't account for 100% of my data?

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 00:13:43 BST 2011

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 3:00 AM, M∡rtin Koppenhoefer
<dieterdreist at gmail.com> wrote:
> You can also put this information in the change-set-comment. IMHO this
> is where this belongs to. AFAIK the source-tag is disputed and it is
> recommended to use the changeset comments.

Source is disputed? By whom? I've never heard any dispute about it? I
put a source tag on every single object I create, and try and update
it when I modify it. IMHO changeset comments really don't work well
(in Potlatch at least), and it's far too easy to include the wrong
objects in a changeset.

Steve