[OSM-talk] Pitiful proceedings - as usual

Jason Cunningham jamicuosm at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 20 18:18:27 BST 2011

I think using the word "pitiful" goes a bit far, but it got the intended
response.

As someone who spends little time reading through the mailing list I would
expected this important step to be very well publicised, and that does not
appear to be the case.
After reading a few of these emails, and not having heard of this Phase 4
before, I went to the Wiki Main Page.... nothing there.

Main reason for replying was some of the emails implied it would be more
helpful to actually find ways to advertise the change rather than go around
in circles arguing about it not been advertised.
I've added it to the News Section on
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Main_Page but obviously someone who
understands what is going on should improve what I've done and add an
appropriate link (hopefully very quickly).

Cheers,

Jason