[OSM-talk] Zero tolerance on imports

Kevin Peat kevin at kevinpeat.com
Sun Mar 6 19:26:59 GMT 2011

Russ,

You are spot on with this. I don't think UK contributors would currently be
madly tracing OS data into OSM if it was easy to produce a complete UK map
from OSM surveyed data with the missing bits filled in from the OS dataset.
Until better tools are available people are going to keep importing stuff
regardless of the ultimate benefit to the project.

Kevin