[OSM-talk] Timeline for phase3 and so on. (Re: odbl)

David Murn davey at incanberra.com.au
Mon Mar 7 10:19:19 GMT 2011

On Mon, 2011-03-07 at 09:03 +0000, Ed Avis wrote:

> I would hope that this new state of play has changed the timetable a little bit.
> Has the OSMF board discussed the new Creative Commons offer?

I believe the board (or possibly lwg) has discussed it before, as Im
fairly sure Ive seen it in minutes somewhere.  However from memory it
was mentioned in passing, to see how it would compare to the new licence
being implemented, rather than a view to using it.

I dont have a link or source for this though and would be more than
happy to be corrected if indeed it is being looked at seriously.

David