[OSM-talk] georeferencing OSM

Łukasz Stelmach stlman at poczta.fm
Mon Mar 7 13:28:58 GMT 2011

Hello.

This has been discussed[1] some time ago but the answer is somehow
unclear to me. I understand that EPSG:900913 is (may be?) a crappy
projection[2]. However, I still need a map of Poland at zoom 6-8 warped
to EPSG2180. How to use geotifcp (how to prepare metadata) to embed
appropriate information in an image exported from OpenStreetmap?

[1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gis.openstreetmap/19958
[2] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Exporting_calibrated_maps
--
Było mi bardzo miło.               Czwarta pospolita klęska, [...]