[OSM-talk] Software for GPX stats etc.,

Tanveer Singh tanveer1979 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 07:03:44 GMT 2011

There are lots of websites onlike like gpsvisualizer and utrack where you
can load a gpx, and it will tell you track length.
I want something with a little more features.
Something like.
I load the GPX on a background openstreetmap etc., map
Then I click on a certain point in gpx, and then I click on another point in
gpx.
Then with a click I can bring up the states for that track segment, such as
track length, elevation/speed profiles etc.,
Currently, I have to edit the track to just have track between 2 points, and
then load it onto such websites.
Any softwares around?
regards
Tanveer