[OSM-talk] Videos

Jean-Guilhem Cailton jgc at arkemie.com
Wed Mar 16 10:07:50 GMT 2011

Hi David,

Where is your first video?

I have been in touch with CrisisCommons, via their Skype discussion, and
they are in the process of setting up a "OSM_101" page ( that will be at
http://wiki.crisiscommons.org/wiki/OSM_101 ). You are welcome to chime
in if you want, like anyone else, as they are of course looking for input.

To make sense out of the wiki page, it might be useful to combine or
relabel the current "On-the-ground" and "Remote mapping" sections.

Best wishes,

Jean-Guilhem