[OSM-talk] Videos

davespod osmlists at dellams.fastmail.fm
Wed Mar 16 13:58:43 GMT 2011

Jean-Guilhem Cailton wrote:

> Where is your first video?

http://www.vimeo.com/18559427

However, the sound quality is very poor. I have just re-recorded the
voiceover (which I have been meaning to do for a month) and also trimmed out
some of the pauses to make it about shorter. I will probably tidy it up
tonight and publish the new version.

Regards the Crisis Commons page, I am not sure what I could input. I would
happily record a video, but I do not think I am well placed to decide what
the ideal content should be. If those more centrally involved Crisis Commons
and/or HOT can decide on what it should cover and drop me a line, I am happy
to do the leg work of actually creating a video.

Best wishes

David