[OSM-talk] Licensing Working Group

Phil! Gold phil_g at pobox.com
Fri Mar 25 13:48:25 GMT 2011

* Simon Poole <simon at poole.ch> [2011-03-23 13:03 +0100]:
> Am 23.03.2011 12:52, schrieb Steve Doerr:
> >I'm still waiting for an official request for users to sign up to
> >the new terms. Have I missed one?
>
> No you haven't.

I thought I'd seen an announcement for the voluntary relicensing (the
phace of the ODBL transition in which we presently find ourselves), so I
checked back through my archives, and found that it was announced on this
list on 12 August 2010.

  http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk/2010-August/052853.html

--- --
I never understood people who don't have bookshelves.
                       -- George Plimpton