[OSM-talk] ITO Map now Global

Richard Weait richard at weait.com
Thu Mar 31 13:24:44 BST 2011

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 7:52 AM, Eric Matthews
<eric.matthews at itoworld.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone
>
> Just to let everyone know that ITO's ITO Map for OpenStreetMap now has
> global coverage.

Super!  Looks wonderful, Eric and thank you for covering more of the world.

I had a quick look at the buildings and addresses layer.  it makes
unaddressed building obvious, as well as overlapping buildings.

I'd love to have a quick way to move from seeing an issue in ITO Map
to fixing it in an editor, but your permalink is slowing me down.

http://www.itoworld.com/product/data/ito_map/main?view=9&bbox=-8837249.26829587,5411322.854568311,-8836595.73170413,5411686.145431689&layers=&base_style=&clear_map_history=true

 Any chance you can add a translated "open in P2" link and an "open in
JOSM" link to the page?

Perhaps somebody will craft a greasemonkey script to add that function
for interested users?

Best regards,
Richard