[OSM-talk] Breaking up is hard to do (was New Logo in the Wiki)

Dermot McNally dermotm at gmail.com
Wed May 4 19:08:23 BST 2011

On 4 May 2011 18:21, Nic Roets <nroets at gmail.com> wrote:

> I rejected the CTs because I felt the OSMF* was out of touch with the
> community. Your statement just reaffirms that.

The Community, by my definition, is made up of the people who map,
most of whom are not members of OSMF. The change in licence and CTs
has been endorsed massively by The Community. I won't make any blanket
judgement on people who feel they have to say no to the change - some
are indeed in tricky situations - but I find your very premise flawed.

Dermot