[OSM-talk] User diary enhancements, subscriptions, Facebook/Twitter integration

Samat K Jain lists at samat.org
Mon May 9 00:51:22 BST 2011

On Saturday, May 07, 2011 08:26:28 AM Kai Krueger wrote:
> Yes, there is a fully functional OpenID implementation.
> http://openid.dev.openstreetmap.org/
>
> However, it currently doesn't seem to have the political support necessary
> to get it merged. But perhaps if enough people express their interest this
> might change.

What exactly do OpenID supporters need to do to express the requisite political support?

The last thread on OpenID was one I started back in February:

  http://gis.638310.n2.nabble.com/OpenID-for-OpenStreetMap-td6010177.html

This thread is repeating arguments already made…

--
Samat K Jain <http://samat.org/> | GPG: 0x4A456FBA

When I get real bored, I like to drive downtown and get a great parking spot, then sit in my car and count how many people ask me if I'm leaving.
-- Steven Wright (558)