[OSM-talk] Incorrect user when opening Open StreetMap

Carsten Nielsen list_reply at toensberg.dk
Sun Nov 6 14:40:34 GMT 2011

No nothing to do with the wiki, the main OSM site, and when I look at other users profile
page they also seem to have a problem with layout
lots of <p> and other HTML stuff.

Could it be the Database Maintainance seen ealier today that have cused some problems ?

But it is realy scary when suddently having a wrong and totally unknown login presented in
the top right corner, and in German.

ablansinger/Carsten