[OSM-talk] Incorrect user when opening Open StreetMap

Dont Reply dontreplytothisadress at toensberg.dk
Sun Nov 6 15:37:15 GMT 2011

Yes this is the last trace I have uploadet and edited, and both the trace and the edits
are correctly registered as belonging to me but.

But www.openstreetmap.org dispayled german text in the top right corner and the user was
displayed as being vbpohnfr (sorry I missed a p)
this user http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/vbpohnfr.  Maybe I should have made a screen
shot of it, but I did not.

ablansinger/Carsten