[OSM-talk] Statistics on road network length?

digi_c at arcor.de digi_c at arcor.de
Thu Nov 17 10:34:27 GMT 2011

 Well even if it's bad style to ask if someone else can do the job, but couldn't we create an addon for existing statistic services, that can calculate this values? I contacted the people behind http://osmstats.altogetherlost.com but even if they hope to provide some country specific calculations, they say that exactly this value would make to heavy load for their servers.
Too bad, cause I think a monthly run would be ok for everybody :/

Matthias