[OSM-talk] Argh, Canvec imports

David Groom reviews at pacific-rim.net
Thu Nov 17 17:13:32 GMT 2011

I know, this just looks so wrong to me:

and although these relations are not in themselves creating problems,
there's an error at
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=45.11737&lon=-66.52564&zoom=15 , which is
difficult to fix without knowing how the ways making up these relations are
eventually going to end up.

Although over the last few months I've been going round trying to fix
coastline errors in the rest of the world, I'm afraid that I've virtually
given up trying to do anything in Canada

David