[OSM-talk] Statistics on road network length?

Jochen Topf jochen at remote.org
Sat Nov 19 19:01:53 GMT 2011

Hi!

That error comes from the Javascript part, not from the node location store, so
changes to the -l parameter will not help.  It's probably the same problem
Martijn reported on dev recently. There seems to be a memory leak somewhere in
the Javascript code of Osmium. What OSM extract did you try to run it on?

Jochen